High purity Exenatide acetate powder with bottom price
Exenatide acetate powder,Exenatide powder is a glucagon-like peptide-1 agonist (GLP-1 agonist) medication, belonging to the group of incretin mimetics, approved in April 2005 for the treatment of diabetes mellitus type 2. Exenatide in its Byetta form is administered as a subcutaneous injection (under the skin) of the abdomen, thigh, or arm, any time within the 60 minutes before the first and last meal of the day.A once-weekly injection has been approved as of January 27, 2012 under the trademark Bydureon. It is manufactured by Amylin Pharmaceuticals and commercialized by Astrazeneca
Exenatide is believed to facilitate glucose control in at least five ways:
1. Exenatide augments pancreas response and more appropriate amount of insulin that helps lower the rise in blood sugar from eating.
2. Exenatide also suppresses pancreatic release of glucagon, which prevents hyperglycemia (high blood sugar levels).
3. Exenatide helps slow down gastric emptying and thus decreases the rate at which meal-derived glucose appears in the bloodstream.
4. Exenatide has a subtle yet prolonged effect to reduce appetite, promote satiety via hypothalamic receptors.
5. Exenatide reduces liver fat content. Fat accumulation in the liver or nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) is strongly related with several metabolic disorders.